11 August to 14 October, Wollongong, and then travelling on to Lismore, Armidale and Orange: http://archivesonline.uow.edu.au/pages/place
Members with work in the exhibition: Caren Florance, Monica Oppen, Beverley Quenault, Terence Uren, Marama Warren and Vicki Woolley.
UOW website has information about getting there and they also run a shuttle bus. https://www.uow.edu.au/transport/index.html
A day exploring the endless possibilities of concertina books and gelatine printing.
Saturday 11 November 2017, 9.00am – 5.00pm, in the Hall, Hughes Community Centre
Please register interest [email protected]
Cost $110 ($70 for Guild members)
Skill level: Beginners
Participants will be guided through a number of techniques to create concertina books:
- Making a gelatine printing plate
- Printing processes with a gelatine plate
- Combining prints into a concertina
- Covering boards for concertina covers
- Putting it all together to take home